Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big News!

I'm engaged!!

I've written about my inauguration worries. Being the procrastinator that I am, I decided to jump on the cheap flight to Grand Junction for a long weekend. It was well worth it. I returned home yesterday engaged!!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with this wonderful man!
This weekend we went to Arches National Park, which is where this picture was taken and a topic for a later posts. I'll be sure to share and post more pictures of the trip then.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

The McDowells said...

Congratulations again! Great picture of you two!

Elaine said...

Thanks to my two loyal readers ... or at least the two that comment! :)

Leslie said...

Hi Elaine! I linked to your page through Katie's and just wanted to say congrats on your engagement! Hope all goes well for you!! :) Blessings.