Sunday, August 17, 2008

Northwest Navigation

I just started my second Great Northwester National Parks tour yesterday. This is absolutely beautiful country! I'll be sure to post photos when I'm off tour. Last tour had some really great people. One woman was 76, but she didn't look a day over 65. She had done everything in the world, including synchronized swimming, flight attendant, coach at Stanford for most of her career and travel the world.

I can't read my current group yet. They seem indifferent to the tours. Today we were in beautiful Mt. Rainier National Park, and they didn't oooh or ahhh. A smile or nod would suffice ...

Once I finish this tour, I'm off to John's in Grand Junction for a couple weeks. I'll be sure to post tours and my commentary for the trip then.

Happy rails!

1 comment:

The McDowells said...

Glad things are going well! Can't wait to see pictures!