Monday, August 04, 2008

Birthday Boys

I'm getting ready to head off on my Northwestern Parks Trip with GrandLuxe tomorrow morning. I've had a great time during my month off. I went down to Texas to visit John's family and go to his high school reunion, which was fun. I spent a weekend with my gal pals and visited everyone else. Life is good!

There's no question that I spent time with my nephews. Since I'll be on tour for my birthday, my mom had a birthday dinner for me with my brothers and their families. What makes the birthday so fun is watching how excited they get over singing happy birthday and blowing out candles. Check out my birthday pie!


The gifts are creative as well. Wyatt, the four-year-old, gave me packaged fishing worms for my birthday. He said if I didn't fish with them, I could make a necklace with them. Very creative!

Here's the motley crew - Myself, Wade, Wyatt, Levi and Chase. Happy trails!

No comments: