Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm melting!

No, not really, but we were in Vegas yesterday, and it was possible for me to melt. We went to Hoover Dam, and the guide said it was registering at 116 degrees on the dam. The train did get hot, but not as hot as it could.

This has been a great tour with great people. This group has had the most fun and they're ready to have a good time, no matter the situation.

My big news is that my brother Darin and his wife Conda had their baby. It's a boy! Born June 18, 9 lb. 3 oz., 21 in. long, named Wade Cooper. I can't wait to meet him in July!!

2 comments:

Chasing Travel said...

That is hot. It is about 63 and overcast in Denali. I bet you wish you were with me instead. At least I have Jaime up here with me now. Call me in July.

Ruthi said...

Elaine:

The train adventure sounds wonderful.

Please call as soon as you hit town. Bennett would like to meet with you; in the meantime, try not to melt!