Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Needing Help

Next week I'm off for a familiariztion/second interview tour with a national tour company in the Pacific Northwest. I recently received the itenerary. We fly into Portland, travel up to Vancouver and end in Seattle. It's four days of touring and two days of traveling to and from Kansas City.

I need your help ... On the second day I'm to present on a topic of my choice. This leaves a lot of wiggle room, so I would love to hear any suggestions. Help me get my creative juices flowing!

Thank you!

4 comments:

The McDowells said...

Is it to be on traveling?? Or anything you want like making purses?

Elaine said...

I think it needs be somewhat relevant to the area or possibly life experiences. The guidelines are incredibly vague.

The McDowells said...

What about growing up on a farm, the experiences you had working on a farm, and how that lead you to be interested in a career in travel? Or just something about Braymer? Hmm, what about the Pac Rim program or your mission Trip to Hungry? Or what is one place you would like to take a tour to and why? I am not much help. This kind of sounds like a high school project, and I was never any good at those, ha.

Kay said...

I think you should develop your thoughts from your prior post on how many Americans are unaware of how other Americans actually live outside their own frame of reference; like when you took "city girl" to the farm.