Monday, January 21, 2008

Semi-Sunny San Diego

I have a few minutes on a friend's computer so I thought I would touch base. Sunday some friends and I traveled around San Diego on the Old Trolley Tour. I'll be posting pictures soon, or at least when I return home.

The natives are saying this is the coldest its been in SD in a long time and the coldest it will get. It's in the 50s and 60s. I talked with friends back in KC and its freezing rain there ... I'll survive here with the lows in the 40s. I'm soaking it in!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

50 degrees would be a welcome heat wave.. I left my house this morning to some nice 3 degree weather. No thank you! I do love Colorado but really, a bit excessive I would say! Glad you are having a good time! Kiss noise!

The McDowells said...

Glad you are having fun, can't wait to see the pictures!