Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

My year finished off with a bang. We celebrated Wyatt's 4th birthday and he received another toy gun and plenty of fishing supplies. He's definitely his father's son! During his party I got completely addicted to Guitar Hero 3. LOVE IT!

New Year's Eve was celebrated with friends in Kearney. We had a great time playing new games, or new games to me. Did anyone happen to catch Dick Clark on TV? It was so sad. He looks great for a stroke victim, but it was hard to watch.

BIG NEWS: I was just offered my first tour with Smithsonian Student Travel. This is an eight-day tour in March with NYC and D.C. as the main attractions. I'll have a "ride-along" in February so I can get a feel for how the tours work with SST. I'm so excited!!

Here's wishing you a bright and blessed 2008!

3 comments:

The McDowells said...

Congrats on the new job, sounds like fun!

Chasing Travel said...

Hurray for work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.