Sunday, May 16, 2010

4-H Skills Revisted

Joann's Fabrics had a big sale on patterns, so I bought a few in hopes that I could remember how to make a garment. I don't think I did too bad. The shirt is a tad short, but I'll know I need to lengthen it about an inch next time. And, if I didn't sew all those garments in 4-H, I wouldn't have known what to do. The instructions on the pattern was so vague. Thank you Mom and Ann for making me stick to it and do it right! (Please excuse the lack of makeup ... just look at the blouse!)


3 comments:

The McDowells said...

Looks great! You did a good job !

Alisha said...

Looks great. I have a couple of clothing patterns, but haven't tried them out yet.

Elaine said...

My only advice to you, Alisha, is to read through the entire pattern first so you don't get ahead of yourself or leave something out. I'm not the best at following directions ...