Saturday, March 08, 2008

Seven, sheep and song

All in one day, we had a 7th birthday party for my oldest nephew, Levi, we fed a sheep in the house because it somehow broke its leg (notice the duct tape ... and remember past blog posts with duct tape and a human foot) and Levi, Wyatt and I rocked out to guitar hero. I would post the pic of Mom rocking out, but I think she would kill me ... On second thought, she loves me too much to kill me, so I'll post it anyway ... Enjoy!

Levi posing with the cake Grandma Karla made.

Jimmy feeding the lamb in the kitchen.

Levi and Wyatt are very excited having the lamb in the house.

Levi, Wyatt and I rock out!


Mom doing her best Pat Benatar rendition! Sorry, Mom!

2 comments:

The McDowells said...

I can't believe he is 7, I remember when he was born!

Kay said...

You may be written out of the will for that one of Karla. It's still not as good as the one I took of her when we were kids and she had her spaced-out, opened-mouth look. But I think she finally got hold of that one and destroyed it. Too bad . . . it was a classic, black and white too.