Friday, June 25, 2010

Final Friday

Today's my final Friday I'll have to work for a couple months. Every business is feeling the pinch, and we're no different. To prevent a major shake up, my place of employment has decided to have summer hours, which means Friday's off to cut back on costs.

Now, if I were still single, I would be in panic mode. But since I'm now in a two income household, it'll all be a-okay. John was excited - and so am I - because we can take more mini vacations that we don't have to rush through.

Watch out West ... the Matthews have an extra day of play! (By the way, John has so much vacation, he can never use it all, so he's considering taking Friday's off every now and again. He's so sweet!)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

3-day weekend every week! Sounds good to me. Have fun!