Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh, Donna!

I just wrapped up a great long weekend with my friend Donna. She told me when I moved that when she found a good-priced ticket, she was coming and that she did! We gallivanted about Grand Junction, did some shopping, saw a movie, loafed around and John drove us up on top of the Grand Mesa, which is on the east side of town, and through the Colorado National Monument on the west side. Here's proof ...
Donna getting cozy with the art Downtown.

Being wary of the bears at the Powderhorn Ski Resort on top of the Grand Mesa.


Testing out the cooler waters in the Grand Mesa National Forest.

Thinking, and trying not to laugh, at the Colorado National Monument.

Being our fab selves at the Colorado National Monument.


I know you can't get enough of me and John, so here's one more to satisfy your appetite.


No comments: