Monday, June 29, 2009

A Texas Toast

John and I ventured to Texas because we missed the heat. (Right ...) And my new brothers- and sisters-in-law threw us a newlywed BBQ celebration Texas style. It was too cute and I got to meet all the aunts, uncles and cousins that I missed during my last visit.

It was complete with Western decor ...


Personalized cups

A rifle demonstration from John's nephew, Coley.

A dance routine from nieces Kate and Evy along with cousin Anyssa to Hannah Montana music.
Is there any other kind of music for a tween? I think not.
Then it was time for family and friends to leave and Coley helped blow out the candles. It was the sign that the party was over. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and marriage wishes!

2 comments:

The McDowells said...

That is nice of your in-laws! Too bad you guys weren't able to come here. I haven't heard from you in awhile! You need to email or call and let me know how you are doing!

MOM said...

What a great "welcome to the family" get together - Texas Style!
That was nice of John's nieces and nephew to provide entertainment - they are so cute (and handsome). MOM