Thursday, November 06, 2008

Must Read!

Its more likely that I'm out of the loop, but in case you haven't heard of this new book series, you need to check it out. It's the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Perfect for fall and around this ghoulish time of year, it's a great and easy read. I read the first book in the series in three days, and I just picked up book number two, New Moon. Good luck finding the books in the library since they're so popular. I've found them at Wal-Mart for $7 and $8 dollars.

The first book, Twilight, is also a movie that's coming out Nov. 21. I'll be sure to see it, but as with all books-to-movies, I suggest reading the book first!

Thanks to Debbie for turning me onto these books!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I've heard this series mentioned a lot and would love to read the books. Thanks for reminding me. :)