Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Angling for jobs

I have a few days off before I go on tour again. Right now I'm researching jobs for the fall. It seems a bit odd to be in a constant search for jobs, but I don't mind.

Anchorage is beautiful today. The sun is out and the sky is clear. It's rare for the temperature to get higher than 75.

Today I'm by myself in the apartment, which is an oddity with 14 other roommates. Unfortunately, I believe many of my roommates are coming home tonight from their training program. It can get a bit cramped in a one bedroom, two bath apartment.

I've sent my latest photos off to Wal-Mart to be developed and put onto a CD. Once I get those back, I can post them on the blog.

I miss all of you dearly, and I can't wait to see you soon. I'm sure September will roll around soon!

P.S. I'm trying to get a free fishing trip in the Kenai Penninsula tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get it and if I catch a King Salmon ... Stay tuned ...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

colorado is a nice place to give people tours :)...

Anonymous said...

So fun! I want to see a photo of the Polar Bear plunge! Can't wait to hear more. Take care! Jill

Anonymous said...

I want to see a photo of the Polar Bear Plunge..you are insane!!! Can't wait to hear more! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new pictures! I Hope you get to go your fishing trip tomorrow. Don't forget to take your Dramamine!